Maple River Grain & Agronomy LLC was formed on June 1, 2004, with the merger of the Farmer’s Cooperative Elevator Company of Prosper, AGP Grain of Casselton, and Chaffee-Lynchburg Farmer’s Elevator. In 2018, Chaffee-Lynchburg and Prosper Farmers Co-op Elevator merged to form Maple River Co-op, which now owns 71.30% of Maple River Grain & Agronomy LLC. The remaining 28.70% is owned by AGP Grain Ltd. in Omaha, NE. Modifying our business structure in this way helped streamline our board of directors, realign our company by-laws and made our patronage process more transparent and easier to understand. As a local cooperative, we are responsive to the needs of our member-owners, who are represented by the farmers who serve on our board of directors. One of the beauties of the cooperative system is that members purchase farm inputs and market their grain through the co-op, and part of the profits generated by these activities are then returned to our member owners in the form of patronage. The original Board of Directors from 2004 unanimously approved the following mission statement, which still serves as our guiding principle today:

Latest Digital Offer

Helpful Links