Pifer's Auction & Realty is a full service auction and real estate firm specializing in land and machinery auctions and land management. Pifer's has several offices in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Arizona to serve you.
Pifer’s Auction & Realty started in 2001 and has moved in a direction of growth and change that was far beyond what was originally imagined. Being named one of the top five land auction companies in America by Land Report Magazine covers only the surface of the services and great staff at Pifer’s.
Real estate and land auctions are the hallmark of Pifer’s Auction & Realty. Offering a “start to finish” approach with each specification including business liquidation, itemization of assets, estimates, developing a marketing plan and even packing and moving services!
– Real estate and land: Pifer’s will develop an extensive catalog and marketing material on your property to present it to the buying public in a professional, first-class manner. In addition, we will utilize strategic marketing tactics to attract a national buyer base for your property.
– Estate: For both individual or family estates, Pifer’s estate services include an estimation of valuation of the estate, property preparation, auction inventory, marketing plan and implementation of promotions. An itemization of all the property sold will be compiled for any third-party financial judiciary.
– Business liquidation: Pifer’s works with business owners to provide an orderly liquidation of property and merchandise. Each auction will have assistance with inventory, itemization and set up including packing and moving services if required.
– Farm and ranch machinery: Assisting farmers and ranchers in the entire auction process by cleaning equipment, preparing inoperable machinery and establishing fair market values. Pifer’s will develop a personalized marketing plan that targets farm and ranch machinery buyers.
Auction services include:
– Estimates: Pifer’s can provide estimates on property by taking an extensive inventory and determining what will be sold at an auction. Additionally, property and real estate appraisals can be conducted through correspondents.
– Set-up: Auctions are our specialty, so we’ll provide all of the equipment and work with you to determine the most effective manor and involvement to set up a sale.
– Property and equipment preparation: Pifer’s can assist with cleaning, recommendations on improvements and some limited mechanical preparation to enhance the return on your equipment.
– Marketing and promotion: We offer a personalized and extensive marketing plan for each auction. These plans can include property evaluation and itemization, marketing and advertising development and implementation along with direct mailing for specific buyers.
– Clerking and fiduciary services: Pifer’s is happy to help you manage proceeds from your sale. We are a licensed and bonded clerking company that can itemize the property sold distributing the net proceeds.
– Pifer’s has nearly 230,000 acres of crop and ranch land that is managed in North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa and Missouri. Services can be provided in several areas including soil productivity analysis, proposals for future income potential and assessment of environmental plans by professionals in the agriculture industry, real estate and finance.